Review paper submission:
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of maximum 6 pages in PDF compatible file format. Templates of papers and submission links are as follows:
- Paper Templates: IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings IEEE
- Submission System: EDAS paper submission system
All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Accepted papers will be published on IEEE Xplore®.
Guideline for camera-ready paper submission:
- Revise the paper per reviewers’ comments. The comments can be referred to at the end of your acceptance email.
- Check your final manuscript for IEEE Xplore® compatibility. The instructions can be found at: http://feee-conf.com/isee2019/paper-submission
- Login to your EDAS account and click on the corresponding paper to go to the EDAS site of your paper.
- Look for the “Final manuscript” label and click the “cloud” button next to it to submit the camera-ready version of your paper in PDF format. The submission is no later than 23:59 (GMT+7:00) on September 15th, 2019.
- Look for “Presenter(s)” label and click the [+] button near it to add presenter. Please be sure that at least one of the authors attend and present your paper at ISEE2019. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Look for the “Copyright form” label and click on the [+] button near it to go to the EDAS copyright submission site. On this site, please locate the button “IEEE Copyright Submission” and click it to complete the process.
- Look for the “Registration” label and click on the  button near it to go to the EDAS registration website. On this site, select your registration options by clicking on the corresponding “shopping cart” button on the left side. Then, process to payment by clicking on the corresponding payment method button at the bottom of the website.
Please be sure to complete the above steps so that your final manuscript can be submitted and published by IEEE’s standards.
IEEE Xplore® compatibility:
1/ Before creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5353-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5353-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5353-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2/ Creating your PDF eXpress account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 48067X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Your chosen password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3/ Check for compatibility
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking.
- You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
Technical support is available here: https://supportcenter.ieee.org/app/answers/list/p/12